2008. május 7., szerda

ujjgyakorlat két fülre




Nem csak a táskákat, de a fülbevalókat is imádom. Ezek csak pár perces munkák eredményei, de szeretem őket hordani.

I love not just the bags, but earrings too. These are the products of a few minutes' works, but I like wearing them.


PS.: May Britt oldalán találtam ezt a listát, szerintem sokunknak segít a rövidítések közti eligazodásban.
I've found this list at May Britt, I think it's a huge help for all of us to understand the words.

FART = Fabric Acquisition Road Trip
FIU = Finish It Up
HSY = Haven’t Started Yet
OBW = one-block wonder
PIGS = projects in grocery sacks
PIPS = projects in process
SABLE = Stash Accumulation Beyond Life Expectancy
SEX = Stash Enhancement EXperience (or Expedition)
UFO = UnFinished Object
USO = UnStarted Object
VIP = Very Important Project
WHIMM = Works Hidden In My Mind
WIP = Work in Progress
WIWMI = Wish It Would Make Itself
WOMBAT = Waste of Money, Batting, and Time
WWIT = What Was I Thinking
I want to add some extra words I've made up some time ago:
WISP = Work In Slow Progress
WIVSP= Work In Very Slow Progress


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails